Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28251. This puzzle was published on 29 September 2020. It is published regularly every week and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28251 29 September 2020
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Troublesome person with stick always set about music maker
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Something sweet to stick around lettuce
- Without thinking building home next to an East Anglian city
- Quail a bit when crossing lake
- Understand an old rocker with very little energy at first did nothing
- Yes mama is upset with a child stupidly making bloomer
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Writer offering brill Old English
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- Number of fashion items in Mary Quants era
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- First to collect rags even when chucked