Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28372. This puzzle was published on 18 February 2021. It is published regularly every week and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28372 18 February 2021
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Wake father am getting worried about time
- Ginger gets glasses at the going rate
- Rejection of Thatcher that is unlimited
- Thanks to exercise looking hot and sweaty but gradually got thinner
- Ruling countrys in talks
- Under restriction swine keeps on vilifying leaders
- Read nothing that he felt could be Trumps area of expertise
- Allen at the start breaks cue and rest
- Wine bar stocks old
- Conference venue spitting feathers bar knocked back
- Grumble incessantly about watch
- Beg editor to withdraw material
- Neared solution after official votes