Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28375. This puzzle was published on 22 February 2021. It is published regularly every week and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28375 22 February 2021
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Change after a boxing match as soldiers may be ordered
- Give ones view nothing long
- Travel protected by explosive weapon
- With words of acceptance married later so alone
- Needing exercise one circles a furlong
- Control working and income
- Gun shop price war may show value of money
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- Wait to eat a Malaysian dish
- Went for a drive may it have been clocked
- Explosion after which children all fall down
- English in clothes for stylish people
- One in a rush to claim riches involved demon girl