Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28420. This puzzle was published on 15 April 2021. It is published regularly every week and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28420 15 April 2021
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Regroup behind mountains
- Brewers agent definitely saves a ton
- Australian and Yankee hosting finest PM
- In middle of power cut Repubshylican gets shock
- Late spin doctor carried in current up north
- Education graduates quietly study cover at night
- Test for dentist before and after qualifying
- Labelled each book stolen by cardinal
- Jam one drug inside another
- Replacement chopper unwisely turned east
- Scream ones stifled at church crush
- Wife comes in behind Labour
- Game girl tours part of the UK a fabulous place