Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 15741. This puzzle was published on 19 October 2020. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 15741
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- It capital is Windhoek
- Cardinale b 1938 or Winkleman b 1972
- Firmly embedded
- Japanese dish of cold rice balls
- Slender non stinging insect with iridescent wings
- Game played on ones own ground
- Of part of the eye reliant anag
- Singing popular songs to recorded music
- Degree granting institution
- Cut open