Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 15858. This puzzle was published on 5 March 2021. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 15858
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Muscle that flexes a forearm
- Talk pompously
- Selected candidate
- Develop very promisingly
- Lovers secret meeting
- Effigy for frightening off birds
- Thoroughbred horses
- Stone pillar with a rectangular cross section tapering upwards
- Tropical fruit with orange flesh and small black seeds
- Stucco like substance applied to masonry
- Edible body of a marine mollusc