Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16364. This puzzle was published on 18 October 2022. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16364 18 October 2022
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Experienced second handVICARIOUS
- Showing an exaggerated opinion of oneselfIMMODEST
- Kind of bag band or beanSTRING
- In need of companyLONELY
- Anxiety about an impending eventCOLDFEET
- One can go for a ride on itBRIDLEWAY
- Sequence of eventsTIMELINE
- PG or U at the cinemaRATING
- Feel barely suppressed angerSIMMER
- Edible white head of a cauliflowerCURD
- Passage cited from some other sourceQUOTATION
- Found his stable anagESTABLISH
- Casanova or Marco Polo for instanceVENETIAN
- Parts of staircase stepsTREADS
- Second of two mentionedLATTER
- English rock singer songwriter Ian d 2000DURY
The latest Guardian Quick Crossword Answers are accessible via the previous link.