Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16366. This puzzle was published on 20 October 2022. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16366 20 October 2022
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Capitalise onCASHIN
- Drawback that wasnt evidentCATCH
- Small and delicateDAINTY
- Three handed card gameSKAT
- Its juice is used to make grenadinePOMEGRANATE
- Bay Isle of Wight tourist spot famous for its multi coloured sand cliffsALUM
- Strongly advisingURGING
- Yelp no anag in publicOPENLY
- Henry or BruceLENNY
- Accumulate tallyCHALKUP
- Holy placeSANCTUM
- Harvard University is the oldest in this groupIVYLEAGUE
- Omnivorous mammal of Central and South AmericaCOATI
- Divide into threeTRISECT
- Saucy vesselGRAVYBOAT
- Shape of Athens Tower of the WindsOCTAGON
- Not professionalAMATEUR
- In the same wayEQUALLY
- Common to bothMUTUAL
- Dirty and unappealing informalMANKY
The latest Guardian Quick Crossword Answers are accessible via the previous link.