Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16386. This puzzle was published on 12 November 2022. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16386 12 November 2022
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Wet nudeSKINNYDIPPER
- Go roundORBIT
- Get into a cosy positionNUZZLE
- Be careful before you go out on oneLIMB
- Floating mass of frozen seaPACKICE
- Verse for the youngNURSERYRHYME
- Israeli communal settlementKIBBUTZ
- Pecans almonds etcNUTS
- Exclamation of joyYIPPEE
- Non functioningINACTIVE
- Groom elaboratelyPREEN
- Out of ones mindROUNDTHEBEND
- Degenerate informal Daphne wont go anagGODOWNTHEPAN
- Site of 1896 Canadian gold rushKLONDIKE
- Military wearUNIFORM
- Without doubtSURELY
- Happen at intervalsRECUR
The latest Guardian Quick Crossword Answers are accessible via the previous link.