Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16392. This puzzle was published on 19 November 2022. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16392 19 November 2022
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Long keySPACEBAR
- 1940s style for men with padded shoulders Oz sitout anagZOOTSUIT
- Start too soonJUMPTHEGUN
- Surest anag kind of appleRUSSET
- Book for philatelistsSTAMPALBUM
- Time for a cuppaTEABREAK
- Natural body coveringSKIN
- Notional circle passing through both polesMERIDIAN
- Month of both the US and French national holidaysJULY
- They cant agree on a verdictHUNGJURY
- Engagement that did not last longSKIRMISH
- Climbing thiefCATBURGLAR
- Cry noisilyBLUB
- Speed of knotsRATE
- Acceptability amongst the youngSTREETCRED
- Its too far to go from here toTIMBUKTU
- Class of small freeholders who cultivated their own land on my year anagYEOMANRY
- African deer Chevrolet carIMPALA
- Tube of a tobacco pipeSTEM
- Gathering of producers to promote businessFAIR
The latest Guardian Quick Crossword Answers are accessible via the previous link.