Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16393. This puzzle was published on 21 November 2022. It is a weekly publication and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 16393 21 November 2022
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- One of only two in the Church of EnglandARCHBISHOP
- Hawaiian capitalHONOLULU
- Deep wide chasmGULF
- Dart by moonlightFLIT
- Radio show where listeners can participatePHONEIN
- Swimming stroke add old Peggy anagDOGGYPADDLE
- Rips etc anagTRICEPS
- Soothing ointmentBALM
- Message sent by wire and delivered in written formTELEGRAM
- US presidentWASHINGTON
- Left handed baseball pitcherSOUTHPAW
- Musical instrument argon anagORGAN
- Flush with waterSLUICE
- Covering for one of two lookersEYEPATCH
- North east English countyDURHAM
- Prolonged shortageDROUGHT
- Butterfly with orange and brown wingsCOMMA
- Feel great desire forYEARN
The latest Guardian Quick Crossword Answers are accessible via the previous link.