Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1318 This puzzle was last published on 3 January 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 3 January 2021 1318
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Becomes ruined deteriorates
- Trudged stepped
- Tough youth of 1950s UK wearing Edwardian style clothes
- Social or official position in regard of others
- Old age condition senility
- Dead to the world
- Yapper anag
- Inward maudlin sorrow
- Unrestrained group revelry