Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1319 This puzzle was last published on 10 January 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 10 January 2021 1319
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Scotlands largest city
- Verbatim report of UK parliamentary proceedings
- Move in a twisting sinuous way
- Specimen display item
- Strip of wood stanza
- Sweet n hot anag
- Metaphor allegory or analogy for example
- Be delighted celebrate
- Roman city destroyed in 79 AD
- In music a note equal to half a minim
- Action which backfires
- Entrance captivate