Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1321 This puzzle was last published on 24 January 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 24 January 2021 1321
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Sets a limit to what one might do
- Unexpected explosive device
- Nothing at all
- Common black European thrush
- Israels administrative capital
- Sport involving curved sticks a ball and goals
- Narrow triangular fork tailed standard
- One with a record of failing loser
- Hieronymous Dutch painter
- Last abbr
- Medium sweet semi sparkling Italian wine
- Issue raised during a parliamentary motion