Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1323 This puzzle was last published on 7 February 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 7 February 2021 1323
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation
- Iraqi oil port
- Set in iron anag
- Priests robe
- Place site
- Not in a solid or liquid state
- Stay calm in a difficult situation
- Thin sheer fabric traditionally made from silk
- Slender antelope of southern Africa
- Goal target
- String playing musician
- Material made from the fibres of flax
- Adult of age