Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1324 This puzzle was last published on 14 February 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 14 February 2021 1324
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Country in the Pacific the former Ellice Islands
- Upper wind pipe
- Sir Karl Jenkins primary instrument
- Mine uncover
- Attractive or well proportioned
- Invest or provide as with some quality or trait
- Pacific islanders greeting or farewell
- Charge ndash or room ndash for storing goods
- Mexican Pacific resort
- Usurp depose
- Sean The Plough and the Stars writer
- Diminish through melting vaporising etc