Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1325 This puzzle was last published on 21 February 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 21 February 2021 1325
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- One in command or very successful
- Kidnap for naval service press
- Piece next to a knight on a chessboard
- Ashes stays
- Accustomed par
- Rate central nervous system stimulant
- In accord with the latest fad stylish
- Support for a coffin
- Island in San Francisco Bay once a prison
- Extremely disappointed and or frustrated