Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because, In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1326 This puzzle was last published on 28 February 2021. It’s posted on weekly basis and its clues are very entertaining and fun to deal with. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to examine. Just click the clue and you will be presented with the solution.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 28 February 2021 1326
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Imaginary author of nursery rhymes pantomime character
- Exterior it scores 25 on a dartboard
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter c to soften its pronunciation
- Comes to nothing is totally wasted
- Friendly linked
- Himalayan kingdom capital Thimphu
- Upside down totally fallen
- Hosni Egyptian president 1981 2011
- Deposit cabin
- Parent whose children have grown up and left home